If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

15 April 2011

Playlist for April 15th, 2011

I'm the kinda guy who doesn't mind paying my taxes.

I might have issues with getting them in on time (due to general laziness and procrastination), but the whole exercise doesn't bother me, as it does with many other people.

The way I look at it, if you like roads, schools, first responders (police, fire, ambulance), hospitals and general peace in society, you shouldn't mind paying taxes.

Now, this is not to say that I like everything my tax money helps pay for.

For example, I don't like that my taxes help pay for tax breaks for corporations and the disgustingly wealthy.  (I do have problems with greed)

Anyway....

Since it's Tax Day, here's a playlist about taxes & money.



Enjoy!



 1. Pay Me - Joe Armstrong and Group
 2. Sales Tax Toddle - The Nations Brothers
 3. Pay With Money - Frances Wallace & Clara Burston
 4. How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times & Live - Blind Alfred Reed
 5. Greenback Dollar - The Weems String Band
 6. Give Me Back My Fifteen Cents - The Binkley Brothers Dixie Clodhoppers
 7. My Money Never Runs Out - Banjo Joe
 8. Revenue Man Blues - Charley Patton
 9. Money Truckin' Blues - Sophisticated Jimmy La Rue
10. Day Late & a Dollar Short - Billy Barton
11. Revenue Man - Beatha & Captans
12. Nothin' but Money - Jesse Knight
13. Roll Your Money Maker - Shakey Jake
14. Money - The 5 Pennies
15. Gimme My Money Back - Ernie Holland
16. I Ain't Got the Money - The Thrills
17. Money for My Honey - Riff Ruffin
18. Money & Gold - Teddy & the Rough Riders
19. I'm Gonna Spend My Money - The Poor Boys
20. Money Don't Grow on Trees - The Barons
21. Stack o' Dollars - Joe Williams
22. Nickel & Dime - Pee Wee Kingsley
23. Money - Ourselves
24. No Money, No Honey - The Invaders

1 comment: