If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

29 October 2011

Playlist for Halloween!

I love Halloween.

About one year ago, I came up with this playlist for my good friend Reggie, who was out in the hinterlands working and didn't have an opportunity to enjoy one of the greatest holidays around.

It seems appropriate that I should start the blog back up with this playlist.

This is the first one I came up with and started inquiries from many of my friends regarding the music I listen to.

I hope you all have a great Halloween and enjoy the playlist.





 1. Halloween Hootenanny - Zacherle
 2. Opening Narration from the film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - John Larroquette
 3. The Munsters Theme - Los Straitjackets
 4. Jack the Ripper - Screaming Lord Sutch & the Savages
 5. Dry Bones Twist - The Drivers
 6. I'm the Wolf Man - Round Robin
 7. Little Demon - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
 8. Destroy All Monsters! (Movie Trailer)
 9. Godzilla, King of the Monsters (Movie Trailer)
10. Dinner with Dracula - Zacherle
11. Mon Mari C'est Frankenstein - Nicole Paquin
12. Creature from Outer Space - Sonny Day
13. Voo Doo Woman - Smiley Smith
14. Psycho - The Sonics
15. Rockin' Bones - Ronnie Dawson
16. Brain Eaters (Movie Trailer)
17. The Devil's Rumble - Jerry & the Portraits
18. Ghost Satellite - Bob & Jerry
19. Werewolf - Southern Culture on the Skids
20. Monster Surfing Time - The Deadly Ones
21. Satan's Stomp - The Flesh Eaters
22. The Death Dealer (Movie Trailer)
23. Rockin' Dead Man - Dexter Romweber
24. Zombie Dance - The Cramps
25. Voodoo Voodoo - Flat Duo Jets
26. Martian Band - The Wildtones
27. Graveyard - The Phantom Five
28. Phantom Surfer - The Tornadoes
29. Boppin' Martian - Dick Robinson
30. Psycho-A-Go-Go (Movie Trailer)
31. Happy Halloween - Zacherle

No comments:

Post a Comment