If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

22 January 2011

BONUS PLAYLIST - Playlist for January 22nd, 2011

This playlist is for the Lady of the Manor, who is celebrating her birthday today.

She has put up with my mercurial ways and my foul mouth for many years now, and these are just a couple of the many reasons I love her.  She is a blast to be around and she knows how to have fun.

Always curious and extremely patient, she has been there for me in good times and bad times and, for that, I'm very lucky.

So, if you see the Lady of the Manor (maybe tonight at Bar None for the Waco Brothers), wish her a happy birthday and buy her a drink.

The playlist consists of some very well known tunes and some obscurities as well.

Happy Birthday, Baby!!!


 1. Hey, Baby - Al Ferrier
 2. Baby, Scratch My Back - Slim Harpo
 3. Howlin' for My Baby - Howlin' Wolf
 4. She Knocks Me Out - Harold Burrage
 5. Double Shot (of My Baby's Love) - The Swingin' Medallions
 6. Good Lovin' - The Young Rascals
 7. Hip Hug-Her - Booker T. & the M.G.'s
 8. Hanky Panky - Tommy James & the Shondells
 9. Wild Thing - The Troggs
10. You Really Got Me - The Kinks
11. You Make Me Real - The Doors
12. Come on, Honey - Alex Chilton
13. When You Dance, I Can Really Love - Neil Young
14. What I Like About You - The Romantics
15. Sweet, Sweet Baby (I'm Falling) - Lone Justice
16. Love-a-Rama - Southern Culture on the Skids
17. Punk Rockin' Honky Tonk Girl - The Blue Chieftans
18. She's Alright - James Mathus & his Knockdown Society
19. She's A Bag of Potato Chips - Andre Williams & the Sadies
20. I Love You - Asie Payton
21. Thank You, Pretty Baby - Professor Longhair
22. You Look Like Rain - Morphine

1 comment: