If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

16 January 2011

A recipe for a Gin & Tonic

Gin might lead to sin.  Enjoy!
First, pack a rocks glass with ice.  

Next, cut up a lemon and a lime into eighths.  Take one slice of each and squeeze the juice onto the ice.  Then, run the rinds across the rim and dump them into the glass.  

Take a shot of your favorite gin (mine is New Amsterdam 'cause it's a clean tasting gin, but I'm currently drinking Desert Juniper which is supposed to be a high end gin, but it kinda tastes like nail polish remover.....anyway) and pour it over the ice.

Fill the remainder of the glass with tonic water and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Delish! I was sent some Tub Gin from philly by a friend and it beat the socks off the Bombay I usually drink. Super clean tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see if I can find Tub Gin anywhere.

    It's a shame about the Desert Juniper that I got. I hope I just got a bad bottle or something, because everything I find about it says it's supposed to be awesome.

    Maybe my tastebuds are a little unsophisticated.

    ReplyDelete