If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

11 February 2011

Playlist for February 11th, 2011

I procured this graphic from the Internet.
I don't know who originally did it, but if you know,
fill me in and I'll properly credit.

No theme this week...just good tunes.

A mix of rockabilly, R & B, surf, psychedelia and blues are here for your enjoyment.

Remember to tell your friends and acquaintances about the blog and help spread the word.



Thanks for listening and enjoy!


 1. I'm Stickin' with You - Jimmy Bowen
 2. Rockin' on the Moon - Deacon & the Rock 'n' Rollers
 3. Crazy Baby - The Rockin' R's
 4. Swamp Gal - Tommy Bell
 5. Record Hop - The Tielman Brothers
 6. Hold Up - The Outlaws
 7. Love Me Like Crazy - Doc Starkes
 8. Live It Up - The Sundowners
 9. Hidden Charms - Link Wray
10. You Better Believe It - Donnie B. Waugh
11. Hang Up - The Wailers
12. I Love You - Eddie Kirkland
13. Don't Tread on Me - Kit & the Outlaws
14. Rompin' - Jerry Warren & the Tremblers
15. Wild Cherry - Leroy Washington
16. I've Learned - Bobby James & the Vibrants
17. Really (Part 1) - Johnny Jones & the Imperial 7
18. Oublie - Gillian Hills
19. Get Hot or Go Home - John Kerby
20. Whittier Boulevard - Thee Midniters
21. Feelin' Good - Little Junior's Blue Flames
22. Fire of Love - Jody Reynolds
23. Caterpillar Crawl - The Strangers
24. Strollin' After Dark - The Shades
25. Shakin' All Over - Johnny Kidd
26. Honky Tonk (Part 1) - Bill Doggett
27. Friday Night - The Monarchs

No comments:

Post a Comment