If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

21 March 2011

1000 views!!!

Totally stolen from somewhere on the Internet
When I first started this blog at the beginning of December 2010, my hope was to have my friends and co-workers share in the joy I get from good music, movies, food and fun.

In that time, the response has been above and beyond.

It appears I've gone worldwide.

Who knew that this little oasis on the internet would get viewers from not only the US, but also from:


Albania
Australia
Brazil
Canada
China
Czech Republic
France
Georgia
Germany
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Israel
Italy
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Poland
Russia
Serbia
Singapore
Spain
Switzerland
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
Vietnam

That is quite a list.

To everyone who visits my spot here, a big "thank you".

Spreading the word about the things I love in a time of reality TV muck, vapid pop music and fast food is the purpose of this endeavor.

Thank you for sharing in that and keep an eye out for more of my humble opinions in the future.

1 comment: