If you like what you hear or see in the posting, click "Dig this!!!" at the bottom of the post, or, if you want to be more specific about something (let's say an error that needs corrected in my research), leave a comment or email me at shaftindustries@yahoo.com. Thanks.

20 March 2011

Great Find - The Wine Bible

I am a library lover.  I am fortunate enough to live in a place with a great public library and, thanks to this being the prairie capital, also the state library.

Thanks to access to these great places of learning, I have come across a lot of great music, a lot of wonderful films and a multitude of great books.

One of those is "The Wine Bible" by Karen MacNeil.

Written as almost a text book, it is divided into sections on wine basics, various wine regions and the products they have.

Having said that, you shouldn't be afraid of it.

Even though I look at it as a text book, it is written without pretension and is easily accessible.

I liked it so much, I went to my local chain bookstore to pick up a copy and it has proven to be a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment